Fixing a PSVR Headset (Chewed Wire)

Asking on behalf of a friend. Her guinea pig has chewed through the left wire connected to the PSVR headset (#5) near where the volume controls are. The annoying thing is it is the only wire that can't be removed or replaced so it looks like buying a new PSVR headset is the only option at the moment but looking at alternatives. Do you think soldering the wire would work and would be worth a try. Or could anybody suggest any alternatives that don't involve her spending £300. Thanks

With so much magnificence pressed in an APK, Terrarium TV application is here to govern the perch. It is one clean up application that gives simple route, has the most assortment of films and TV shows to watch, and doesn't require to hack up any cash for its administrations. Less ponder, it's a serious Showbox executioner, and is intended for all the significance.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by LemonSuprise View Post
    Asking on behalf of a friend. Her guinea pig has chewed through the left wire connected to the PSVR headset (#5) near where the volume controls are. The annoying thing is it is the only wire that can't be removed or replaced so it looks like buying a new PSVR headset is the only option at the moment but looking at alternatives. Do you think soldering the wire would work and would be worth a try. Or could anybody suggest any alternatives that don't involve her spending £300. Thanks
    Think you might be screwed and have to buy a new one to be fair pal as I have been onto sony today to see if they do replacement processer units and all the wires that come with it but they don't do any replacements so all we have here now is the headset!! Its a nightmare as its only 2 months old my son tipped the wrong box with everything init but if its any consultation I am after all the parts that you would still have if you would want to sell them to go towards a new unit

Hi pal new to all this seems like you might have to buy a new psvr but if you want to sell all the wires and connections you still have to go towards a new system as my son has tipped the wrong box with all the connectors and wires you need to work it and you can't buy replacements so am stuck with the headset if you want to sell my email is carlbrookes77@hotmail .co.uk and we can speak from there and sort something out through PayPal

nice

I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. fnaf