Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Assetto Corsa is 40% off on Steam right now - http://store.steampowered.com/app/244210/

Correction: This is not officially a Vive Title.

Zero-G is now available on Stea for 40% off. Great game, better price.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/491520

Check out our VR horror escape room game for the Vive. Its called Escape Bloody Mary and it is on sale on steam right now!! http://store.steampowered.com/app/544530

This is the thread I was looking for, I think there is more free to play and cheap right now, I will try to make my list to share it.

VR Game/App Developer PortalStudios's Avatar
    We've just release a FREE demo of our project a few days ago, thought it would be appropriate to drop a post here for you guys to check out.

Download:
    IndieDB Demo Download Page (with Demo summary and description)
    Direct ZIP download (for people in a hurry)

We'd love to get your take on it, just post directly on our Steam Greenlight page.
    We're really hoping to get as much constructive feedback as we can to help improve our final version.
    BTW, we could really use your support with our Greenlight campaign, so be sure to gives us a friendly thumbs if you like what you see

Thank you guys, HF!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PortalStudios View Post
    We've just release a FREE demo of our project a few days ago, thought it would be appropriate to drop a post here for you guys to check out.

Download:
    IndieDB Demo Download Page (with Demo summary and description)
    Direct ZIP download (for people in a hurry)

We'd love to get your take on it, just post directly on our Steam Greenlight page.
    We're really hoping to get as much constructive feedback as we can to help improve our final version.
    BTW, we could really use your support with our Greenlight campaign, so be sure to gives us a friendly thumbs if you like what you see

Thank you guys, HF!

Looks very nice! Unless you really want to, you can probably just contact Valve directly and bypass greenlight. In the past emailing them some details have been sufficient for vr games to get published.
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

VR Game/App Developer PortalStudios's Avatar
    Thanks mate, we've sent them an email an are awaiting their response.
    Either way we would love for you guys to check out our demo and share your thought on it.

Nice Games

*Clicks* Noice

XD Whats wrong with me? HI