Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks for the list. I'll make sure to try these out if I get a Vive.

is there any word on the Hockey Goalie demo, paranormal activity, Mt Everest, or the Star Wars demos that they have shown at some shows?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Loc2thebrain View Post
    is there any word on the Hockey Goalie demo, paranormal activity, Mt Everest, or the Star Wars demos that they have shown at some shows?
    I don't know about Hockey Goalie or Paranormal Activity, but Mt Everest is being developed as a paid experience/game as far as I know. Probably available late this year at best. The Star Wars demo does not seem to ever get released. It was created for shows, and apparently used several graphics card in a pretty big rig to make it run smoothly (though I'm sure a very good experience could still be had if they optimized it a bit and reduced the fidelity a bit..). It doesn't seem they are interested though :/
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

thanks for the response man

Rexodus is up on Steam, now with CV1 & Vive support!

I remember seeing this a ways back in the day, made for DK2. So pumped to check it out with the Vive.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Train View Post

Rexodus is up on Steam, now with CV1 & Vive support!

I remember seeing this a ways back in the day, made for DK2. So pumped to check it out with the Vive.
    Thanks, I created a page for it. Will update this thread with a bunch of titles in the next couple of days!
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Loc2thebrain View Post
    thanks for the response man
    No problem. Here is a link to a new video regarding Star Wars Experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOLxY2m2mTM Still only says it will be showed at some event in London, but there is some vague comment in there that could hint at maybe it coming to consumers later? (I might just be reading too much into it..)

there's a CyberPong VR demo on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/462000/
    Last edited by Ch4rli3_G0rd0n; 06-09-2016 at 09:05 AM.

This is a great resource and list!

One way for further improvement would be expected gametime. Less important for the free stuff of course but I use it kind of as proxy for return on money for anything I have to actually pay for. Of course gameplay is way more important but stopping short of writing reviews, it'd be nice.

Escape Bloody Mary

Add Escape Bloody Mary! it is a new VR horror escape room experience that is currently on sale on steam for $ 3.19! http://store.steampowered.com/app/544530