Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hello i am new member of this Forum and i am quite liking myself to be a part of this. You people have shared quite informative sort of stuff with all of us. I wish that i could also get a lot to learn about.

very happy, off on holiday soon!

Winnie, why? can you tell me?
    Last edited by RogerAbbott; 05-18-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Winnie, I do not get, why you hate work from home? Personally for me, commuting to work was the most difficult part about working. It usually took for me 1,5 to commute to office. Now when I got a job as a freelance writer where I work as an editor now, I get to my working station in 1 minute LOL What can be better than freelance job?
    Want to work as a freelance writer? Apply for job position at essay writing companies official website!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerAbbott View Post
    Winnie, I do not get, why you hate work from home? Personally for me, commuting to work was the most difficult part about working. It usually took for me 1,5 to commute to office. Now when I got a job as a freelance writer where I work as an editor now, I get to my working station in 1 minute LOL What can be better than freelance job?
    Totally agree. My office is 3 meters from my bed.

True, but you might go crazy if you stay days in a row without leaving the house. Also, it might get lonely to only be by yourself, but hey, to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by stacy.e View Post
    True, but you might go crazy if you stay days in a row without leaving the house. Also, it might get lonely to only be by yourself, but hey, to each his own.
    I do not sit at home all day. During the day, I several times go out on the balcony to breathe fresh air and rest my brains. Well, after the end of working hours I go for a walk with my family to the street.

Je suis en train de chercher une robe ceremonie mariage pour assister mariage de mon amie.

That's a good question

feel happy!