8 Free Places to Find the Best Virtual Reality Video Content

Hey guys, if you know me you know that I'm obsessed with 360-degree video content for my Gear VR headset. Over the last few months since getting my headset I have found numerous repositories for all sorts of awesome VR-ready video content on the web. Best of all it's all free. Below are my 8 favorite sites for viewing 360-degree video content. Please feel free to add any websites I may have missed in the reply area below:

- YouTube.com - Likely the most comprehensive repository for 360-degree VR content, and now both Android smartphones and the iPhone can view these videos in stereoscopic mode with ease!
    - Jaunt.com - Exclusive VR content along with content from big networks like CBS
    - 360heros.com - Thanks to GoPRO, User's 360-degree video content is made available for us all. Some pretty interesting videos for just about everything, and new ones are added consistently so you will never get bored.
    - LittleStar.com - Features Vr experiences from some of the larger networks like ABC, Nation Geographic, Disney and more
    - Discoveryvr.com - Deaturing some of the highest quality VR content from Discovery shows such as 'Deadliest Catch' 'Pressure Chamber' and more
    - Vrideo.com - Nice selection, and apps available for pretty much all headsets on the market
    - Wavrp.com - Constantly updated library of VR videos. Some are a bit racy and NSFW
    - 360s.tv - Still a limited selection (1294 videos), but certainly some nice adult-oriented 360-degree VR videos

Name:  a1.png
Views: 22636
Size:  421.7 KB

Hi, my favorite would be www.jauntvr.com

But I want to add 2 more sites.

https://theta360.com/en/gallery/

https://360samsungvr.com/
    The VisualPathy.com 360 Panorama technology allows you to upload, manage, embed and share the 360 video content to your audiences.

I found a good article about VR content, you can read it at this link
    https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/how-to...ntent-vr-apps/

You can visit

www.guorlin.com

is a website that compiles the best VR videos from different sources for you to view with your vr headset.

The are building the app too with different new features.

What do you guys think?

Cheers!!

Great list, In this list 2 sites are new for me and it's very nice to work.

Please update if you some sites!

Just bookmarked the list. Thanks for sharing worthy stuff.