Live-stream 360-Degree Virtual Reality Video From You iPhone With Insta360

I knew it was coming sooner or later, but didn't expect it quite this soon.... a way to live-stream 360-degree virtual reality video via the iPhone. No Apple has not jumped into the VR space quite yet, but a company called Insta360 has just made all of this possible. They've just unveiled a new iPhone-compatible camera called the Insta360 Nano, which enable users to take 360-degree video with their iPhone and then stream that video live over their own application or even via Facebook. Basically, anyone with an iPhone can now share what it's like to be in their shoes, with the world. The Insta360 Nano connects to the iPhone 6 and 6S / 6 and 6S Plus via the built-in lightning connector. The two lenses of the camera are situated on top of the body of the phone, allowing for the recording of video from both sides of the phone in at 210-degrees. These two videos are then stitched together to form a 360-degree video, with plenty of overlap.

The device is already available for pre-order on Amazon for only $199. The first units will begin shipping in only a few weeks (July 30). The camera is capable of output of 3040x1520 resolution @ 30fps, and has 64GB of storage, allowing for 70 minutes of 360-degree VR filming. In my opinion this is a big deal, as it provides the iPhone with a very capable device for the capture of virtual reality content. While Samsung, LG and others are working on their own 360-degree camera initiatives, Apple has remained quiet. One has to wonder if Apple may see Insta360 as a possible acquisition target. I must admit I am impressed by what they have to offer, and even more impressed with the price. Below are a couple of videos filmed using the Insta260 Nano:

Below is a picture of the device along with an iPhone 6. As you can see it is incredibly sleek and rather small:
    Name:  a1.png
Views: 2420
Size:  256.3 KB

This really is badass. One of two devices (the ONLY things) that make me wish I had an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty-Torn View Post
    This really is badass. One of two devices (the ONLY things) that make me wish I had an iPhone.
    Yeah, the iphone is a cool thing
    There are 2 kinds of people, first ones prefer Android and the second ones Apple. I chose https://iphone-mall.com/ because I use only the best.

Insta360 Nano real time stitching VR video camera is very favorite to me. It is usable with iPhone.It is easy to carry anywhere and very simple to use. Great useful to take video and recorded video you can upload on Instagram, Whatsapp, Messenger, Wechat, Line, kakao Talk, Weibo, For Sports, Skateboarding, Skydiving, Cycling. Very fun to pictures capture with iPhone and share to instagram, whatsapp, messenger and other social media network. It is low in price but high in demand.Shipping is free around the world.If you have any other inquiry and feature about this product then you can visit website to know more.Go to : https://www.howtoisolve.com/take-360-video-on-iphone/