Pokemon Go Hack Allows You to Find Pokemon Without Moving

This is a cheat that I really have a disdain for. It's the ultimate way of cheating and I hope the developers of Pokemon Go find a solution to counteract this hack.

Name:  a1.jpg
Views: 7715
Size:  842.7 KB

It's called Pokemon Go Anywhere and it simply allows you to move around the world in search for Pokemon without actually haven't to walk around outside. It's for lazy people who just want to show their friends that they caught a bunch of Pokemon.

For those of you who are cheaters and want to get this app, it will take quite a lot of time and energy though. You must first have a Jailbroken iPhone, and then you have to download an app called PokemonGoAnywhere from Cydia. Then after installing that you have to install another app called PokePatch so that Pokemon Go doesn't look at your iPhone as a "jailbroken device". Note: Jailbroken iPhones are not permitted in Pokemon Go so this is required.

The video below shows more.

I beg you to not cheat. It only makes the game less fun for the rest of us.

Yeah, seems like a ton of work for no benefit. I'll stick to vanilla. Good post.

This would really take the fun out of the game in my opinion. What's the point in cheating? I'm all for legitimate tips but hacks and cheats piss me off lol.

I hope they will fix this Pokemon Go Hack soon.

Yes there are now several Pokemon Go hacks like Poke++, Fake GPS that makes the game more interesting.