Iphone 6s plus vr headset?

Hello guys im new to this forum, hi all , anyway i have the iphone 6s plus and im looking for vr headset but im having a struggle to find one.

i wanna thank everyone who helped me to pick a headset for my phone i really appreciate ur hundreds of replies like chill boiiiii ������ u poured me with replies ������ like man i dont get it u ask the same question on resdit u get no replies and then u think wait i need to go to vr forum where all the help are there, this is a fail forum

This particular forum is mostly about some hypothetical Apple-designed VR headset, which hasn't been revealed and may not even exist. Why such a thing requires a forum I do not know, but we've got one. Unfortunately your choices are going to be somewhat limited with an iPhone. The only major mobile VR device at this point is Gear VR, and that only works with certain Samsung phones, so you're pretty much stuck with varying build qualities of what are essentially Google cardboard phone holders and far fewer VR apps than what is available on Androids. As to which of these devices is better than any other I haven't tried any of them. Most of us here haven't really, we allow for all discussion of VR, but most of us either have or are in the market for either a Vive, Rift, or Gear, so you won't find many people with much budget VR knowledge, you might have more luck here: https://www.reddit.com/r/GoogleCardboard/
    Comments posted as plain-colored text are my own and not necessarily endorsed by VRTalk, Comments posted in blue are official Moderator comments.

Banned
    thanks for this helpful post for me and all apple user's.
    i am also using apple iphone 6s.
    thanks bro.