phone to use w/cardboard?

Hey guys,

What is a good new phone I can get that is compatible with cardboard?

Is the LG G Flex compatible, despite its curve? I would like the 3rd one when it comes out.

Thanks

I've found that pretty much every Android phone or iPhone works quite well with Cardboard. Because the apps aren't too intensive there really isn't a "best option".
    Comments posted as plain-colored text are my own and not necessarily endorsed by VRTalk.
    Comments posted in blue are official Moderator comments.

Super Moderator
    It's probably best to stay away from anything that curves, but other than that, as vrtalk says, most phones are supported. Note that if you can find a "better cardboard set", with some adjustment possibilities, that might be better than getting the generic one. I tried a Google cardboard solution and had problems getting good 3d effect (felt crosseyed), as apparently the distance between my eyes were not ideal for the set I had, and only a few apps allowed to adjust in software.
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

If you are looking for alternate whatsapp on your mobile then just check it out this parallel space whatsapp and installed in your mobile.