Apple's New VR-Ready iMacs To Launch This Month?

While many analysts have been speculating for quite some time as to when Apple will launch their new iMacs, rumors coming from several sources around the industry point to a possible launch before the end of this month.

One of the biggest complaints I have heard is that Apple's current lineup of desktops are unable to handle the graphic requirements for virtual reality headsets like the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive. Well, if rumors are true this could all change within a matter of days or weeks. Apple's soon to launch iMac is said to support virtual reality and Thunderbolt 3. It will also likely feature the seventh generation Intel i7 chipset and support DisplayPort 1.2, and a USB 3.1. Such a release will allow Apple fans to get in on the VR wave that PC users have already had the chance to enjoy.

October 27th seems to be the date many analysts are eyeing up for the launch.

Name:  a1.png
Views: 2008
Size:  344.0 KB

I didn't really follow the iMac announcement. Was there anything in terms of VR announced?
    Comments posted as plain-colored text are my own and not necessarily endorsed by VRTalk.
    Comments posted in blue are official Moderator comments.

Check it out best album of the Katrina Sex Images for free.

Apple introduces ‘Metal for VR’ in macOS High Sierra. ... And, not surprisingly, most of the focus was on adding enough specs to make sure Macs can run VR applications for both consumers and developers. ... Oculus once said that they don’t support Macs because they aren’t powerful.