Best games/programs

I am planning on leaping into VR. What are some of the best games and programs to use with VR?

For mobile vr the things that most people like to try first are rollercoaster vr apps and google streetview in vr.
    I recommend finding something you like on youtube because its full of 360 videos. My personal favourite vr games are Hardcode and Vanguard (though Hardcode requires a controller)

Quote Originally Posted by Kali Takumi View Post
    For mobile vr the things that most people like to try first are rollercoaster vr apps and google streetview in vr.
    I recommend finding something you like on youtube because its full of 360 videos. My personal favourite vr games are Hardcode and Vanguard (though Hardcode requires a controller)
    How do you use a controller on a mobile device? Ive been searching on how to use a PS4 controller with my phone with no luck.

Here I have good stuff for you related to your query. I have few games like dying light,subnautica, lucky's tale, The Climb etc. these are the fantastic games which are most suited for VR.

Here, I have listed a few best VR games for HTC vive are VR funhouse, The Lab, The Climb, Oculus Rift etc.

I have a huge collection of different VR rollercoaster apps. While you don't get the feeling of the winds blowing your hair and your stomach feeling funny, everything else about them are usually pretty realistic. I'm a coaster junky though so I love these.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenelaine1991 View Post
    I am planning on leaping into VR. What are some of the best games and programs to use with VR?
    We suggest you try the games we loved: Land's End or Witness.
    Also, we are cooking up something rather interesting, so will let you know when it's out

Quote Originally Posted by kristenelaine1991 View Post
    This will depend on what platform you are using. I have an iPhone7. So I just got some cheap goggles - Sidardoe - under $30...to try VR out. It does not have a magnetic or other kind of trigger like Google Cardboard games often ask for. And without a trigger the games are limited. So I bought a made for iPhone controller (MFI) - Nimbus Steelseries. With this there are many great MFi controller VR games like Unity-Chan WA!!, FCX, UDS, VR Rally, and more. Actually, not enough is said about MFi VR gaming, so I created a public Facebook group ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/iphonevrgaming/ ).

So depending on the platform or type of phone you are using...and the kind of games you want to us...the answers could vary. This is what I did.

Hello

Some good recommendations on games, I will take a look.

I have a Samsung and Sony mobile phone and would like to get into VR gaming. I have a basic Tepoinn headset. But would like to know what controller I should get so that I can control within the game itself.

Any recommendations here?

Super Pixel Smash by Rank17 is pretty fun if you're looking for an fast arcade style game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4K3cP5dJbo