Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by tosvus View Post
    As far as I can see from videos and interviews, you will also receive the necessary video-transmitter (which plugs into your pc (or perhaps rather Vive linkbox) via hdmi), as well as a USB link that plugs into the pc or linkbox as well.

As far as technology, as you mention, it appears to use 60ghz, allowing for uncompressed signals. This is different from some competitors that compress the signal, and I have already seen people complaining when testing those units. The TPCAST on the other hand has only gotten very positive reviews as far as I know.
    I believe it is safer to wait for the first proper final version reviews before deciding, dont you agree?

Cheers

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Badelhas View Post
    I believe it is safer to wait for the first proper final version reviews before deciding, dont you agree?

Cheers
    Sure. The only thing I pre-ordered, ever, was the Vive I usually read or watch reviews a lot before ordering stuff.
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

Road to VR has a nice piece on the transmission technology used and how it compares to others: http://www.roadtovr.com/htc-intel-pa...s-vr-solution/

Quote Originally Posted by tosvus View Post
    Sure. The only thing I pre-ordered, ever, was the Vive I usually read or watch reviews a lot before ordering stuff.
    Yeah, me too. Pre-ordering goes against my principles