4K Live-Streaming VR Coming Thanks to Panasonic 360 Camera Rig

There is plenty of high Quality VR Content streaming into our lives, but most of it is either not live, or it is live and the quality sucks. Well, Panasonic wants to change all of this with their new 360-degree camera rig that they unveiled this week as a prototype.

Although the company has not given out details on an exact launch date or a price point (which I assume will be out of most normal people's budgets) this could eventually be the camera that will one day live stream the Superbowl for us all to watch from the sidelines in VR

The rig uses four different cameras, all which have their own brain. It can then stitch together this video into a fluid VR stream with a delay of just 0.3 seconds. This is barely noticeable and makes it ideal for streaming high quality live events to the masses. The quality, as you can see from the video posted here: https://www.cinema5d.com/panasonic-u...-streaming-vr/ is quite amazing if you ask me.

I will be sure to post additional information in this thread once further details emerge on this rig.
    Name:  a1.png
Views: 919
Size:  217.7 KB

Wow, she is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmxdAu6RQtM

psiphon
    droid4x is a tool designed for smart
    phones and Windows PC’s which allows the users to bypass the censorship
    that their service provider has set and surfed the part of the web that is not allowed to be accessed in their part of the world.
    Download paid Android & iOS games from Google Play And iTunes for free via Tutuapp.