Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakku View Post
    It's strange... even following the SteamVR tutorial, nothing relating to the touch controllers seems to work. It picks up the buttons, but not the transforms for the controllers. The headset tracking is spot on though. I did have to make some changes that I found quite easily when I looked up the runtime error. I have SteamVR set up with my controllers, and they work fine normally. It seems to be Unity that's getting stuck somewhere.

Graeme
    I wish I had a Rift+Touch so I could help. I have seen other developers be able to use it fine though. If it is anything like Vive, you have to attach custom model underneath each hand in SteamVR camera component, and disable the default Vive controller model.
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by tosvus View Post
    I wish I had a Rift+Touch so I could help. I have seen other developers be able to use it fine though. If it is anything like Vive, you have to attach custom model underneath each hand in SteamVR camera component, and disable the default Vive controller model.
    I'll see what I can do. I'll almost certainly get in touch for some advice! I have contacted Steam also, to see what they may say. I have uploaded a new demo too, fixing loads of bits and bobs and adding a few things also. The details are on the top post.

I'll give your theory a try, and see what happens too. I'd love to add SteamVR support.

Graeme

Aquila is due to appear in the Gallery Apps section on the Oculus Store on the 25th January for the huge sum of US$5.99 ... of course I will still be adding to it after then.

I'm rather happy!

Graeme
    Last edited by Rakku; 01-20-2017 at 10:39 PM.