Best VR meditation apps?

Can anyone recommend some good VR meditation apps for either Cardboard or Gear VR? I travel a lot and I'd love to be able to meditate to pass the time.

Here are 67 meditation apps which I think are pretty darn good. One is for Oculus, the others will work with your Cardboard and Gear VR:

Guided Meditation VR (Oculus)
    Yana VR Relaxation (Cardboard) (Android)
    Zen Zone (Android)
    MonarchVR: Meditate in VR (Android)
    Perfect Beach VR (Cardboard)
    Eden River (Cardboard)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krassenstein View Post
    Here are 67 meditation apps which I think are pretty darn good. One is for Oculus, the others will work with your Cardboard and Gear VR:

Guided Meditation VR (Oculus)
    Yana VR Relaxation (Cardboard) (Android)
    Zen Zone (Android)
    MonarchVR: Meditate in VR (Android)
    Perfect Beach VR (Cardboard)
    Eden River (Cardboard)
    Hi Brain,
    Thanks for sharing these useful apps, before I never heard about it.

That's a good list, I never though about it but I will give it a try!

Zen Zone is really good. I've found that if you use ear buds you can get a much better relaxation state. I've never been a big meditator until I started using VR, although I think we have a long way to go before it is flawless.

Hello! I am starting a VR company that creates unique experiences. Mindfulness and meditation are definitely practices that we influence, but that is just one part of the experience.... Using scientific research we are creating a story that helps you reveal yourself, open yourself up wider to new perspectives and help with self-esteem and will power to feel joy and give you energy to fulfill your purpose once its become known to you.

I have a demo in the works, which will be done in 2 weeks time. I am giving it out to anyone who click "like" on my page...

Better to experience it than have me explain it.

If you are into mindfulness, spirituality, metaphysics, quantum theory, meditation, amongst many other transformative practices, you will definitely enjoy this....

https://www.facebook.com/getrivr

I have some best VR meditation lists which are good and personally used.

1. Zen zone - It includes a full-body relaxation exercise
    2. Relaxation VR - Peaceful beach and ocean environments filmed in high-resolution 360-degree video.
    3. Perfect Beach VR - It allows you to upload your own music or a guided meditation track to be relax.
    4. VR Relax - Meditation & Sleep - It includes a cartoonish space environment, a Middle Eastern setting, and morning, night, ocean, and rain landscapes.
    5. Guided Meditation VR - It includes a forest path, a Japanese garden, a mountain peak, and a beach, with both photo-realistic and computer-generated environments.

Zen Garden VR Cardboard

VR Relax - Meditation & Sleep

Guided Meditation VR

MonarchVR: Meditate in VR

Perfect Beach VR

+
    Youtube 360 Meditation videos
    Like this channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYBX...8dIR73pmdDJA4x
    or this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8mw...N-qp5righHoyiR

Also, if you are interested in developing such an app - I'd suggest to read this article

Good luck
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

The best VR Meditation App for Gear VR

Quote Originally Posted by VIVEorDIE View Post
    Can anyone recommend some good VR meditation apps for either Cardboard or Gear VR? I travel a lot and I'd love to be able to meditate to pass the time.
    The 'Just Relax' Meditation App made by Mostly Human Developers is the best app I have found you can read an interview with the developers here or download on the Gear VR app store