5 PSVR Games to Look Forward to in 2017

While there is already a nice selection of PlayStation VR games available to consumers who were lucky enough to get the headset for the holidays, 2017 is shaping up to really be an awesome one for the headset. There are a number of big-name virtual reality games headed to the PSVR in 2017. Below are five which I'm most excited about:

Farpoint - 2017 Release
    This first person shooter will be an awesome test for the PSVR Aim controller. The gun-like controller will makes this classic science-fiction game even more immersive in VR.

Gran Turismo Sport - 2017 Release
    Polyphony Digital is bringing their hit racing game to virtual reality, and it could be one of the headset's 'killer apps'. The Game has already become known for its realism, just wait until you can immerse yourself in it next year!

Resident Evil 7
    - Jan 24th Release
    Beware! If you get freaked out easily this game may not be for you, but Resident Evil 7 is easily one of the most anticipated VR games to launch next year. The entire game will be playable in virtual reality. Just don't wet yourself!

Star Trek Bridge Crew
    - March 14th Release
    What more can I say? Star Trek in Virtual reality. It doesn't get much better than this!

Star Wars Battlefront - 2017 Release
    Coming in 2017, you may finally be able to fly your very own X-wing in virtual reality. This game is sure to be a success for VR and Sony is lucky enough to be able to take advantage.
    Name:  a22.png
Views: 3032
Size:  381.0 KB

Grand Turismo can not come soon enough. I wish we had a solid release date on this. It worries me that mid 2017 will turn into late 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by JegsterPSVR View Post
    Grand Turismo can not come soon enough. I wish we had a solid release date on this. It worries me that mid 2017 will turn into late 2017.
    Very likely will be delayed, PD are notorious for delaying their games.

Some others coming out that look promising:

Ace Combat 7
    Publishers: Project Aces, Bandai Namco Entertainment
    Platform: PlayStation VR

Star Trek: Bridge Crew
    Publisher:: Ubisoft
    Platforms: Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and PlayStation VR
    Last edited by Kris; 01-07-2017 at 02:33 AM.

Im really excited about Grand Truismo, but I have a feeling everyone in my family will keep playing star wars over and over.