Apple will skip right to Augmented Reality

Mark my words. Apple will not dilly dolly with VR until they have the capability of releasing a product that features legitimate augmented reality. VR on mobile devices simply is no all that great. It's cool to experience but the wow factor lasts about 2 days tops. It will be AR which become an actually useful and interactive tool for mobile devices. Apple realizes this. They are spending all of their R&D on bringing an AR product which will also feature VR, realizing that AR is what will sell iPhones.

There have been rumors pointing toward apple creating a transparent handset but I doubt if we will see that this year. It makes sense for Apple to skip right to AR, if nothing else than the mere fact that Google Cardboard works with the IPhone. Other devices on the market like GearVr and Daydream maybe be slight improvement but not anything all that much better.

This might be a viable option for Apple, barring that Samsung isn't set to release a similar AR transparent device sooner. If Samsung beats Apple to this, they would have a lot of ground to make up.

I disagree. I think we all know that Samsung has made a very successful model out of integrating VR into a smartphone. Why would Apple miss this opportunity. Sure AR will be cool, but when it comes to gaming VR will be better.

From here you can download latest collection of the mia khalifa nude pics for free.

A recent report from 9to5Mac suggests we've been calling the upcoming trio of iPhones the wrong name this whole time.