Thread: Double Trouble

Double Trouble

My wife purchased my Son and I HTC Vives for Christmas we both have capable machines to run the units independent, however there is an issue with the base units we think trying to read each others laser boxes when we are using the Vives at the same time, we have enough room to set up each sets of boxes and be around 17 to 18 feet away from each other but the issue is really annoying trying to play at the same time it's doable just barely as you pop in and out all the time(grey screen on the headset). Is there any way of changing any settings somewhere to allow both Vives to run at the same time without conflict? If we remove the power from the laser boxes on the other ones rig and play individually they run perfect. Any ideas, suggestions or possible direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Quote Originally Posted by Kurl3y View Post
    My wife purchased my Son and I HTC Vives for Christmas we both have capable machines to run the units independent, however there is an issue with the base units we think trying to read each others laser boxes when we are using the Vives at the same time, we have enough room to set up each sets of boxes and be around 17 to 18 feet away from each other but the issue is really annoying trying to play at the same time it's doable just barely as you pop in and out all the time(grey screen on the headset). Is there any way of changing any settings somewhere to allow both Vives to run at the same time without conflict? If we remove the power from the laser boxes on the other ones rig and play individually they run perfect. Any ideas, suggestions or possible direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
    Solved it.. just use 2 (not all 4) light house boxes with a little larger area, you can use both headsets in the same play area. =]