[SOLVED]: Vive Lighthouses cut out when Headset is plugged in

Hi guys, I'm currently having an issue with my HTC Vive. The lighthouses work fine when I'm not using a headset, however, the moment I plug my headset into the HTC Vive USB Port, it seems to have trouble detecting the audio AND lighthouses. When I try to set my headset as default audio, the lighthouses stop working. The light on them stays a solid green but SteamVR shows them greyed out. I have the window open where you select the default audio and my audio headset and HTC Vive keep appearing and reappearing there. I also hear the sound when you plug in a USB device going on and off. Everything works fine when I don't have the headset in, however I'd really like to use this with my audio headset as the earphones it comes with don't work too well.

I'd also like to add that when I select my speakers or Vive as my default audio, the lighthouses work again.

EDIT: Just realized, the lighthouses work but the HTC Vive has no visuals now, it's just black... It seems plugging my USB Audio headset in isn't working well with it.

If anybody can help me I would really appreciate it.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K
    Motherboard: MSI x99a Pro Carbon Gaming
    RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws F4-3000C15D- 16GB x2 (32GB RAM)
    GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
    PSU: Corsair HX1000i 1000W
    Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H115i Liquid CPU Cooler
    Windows 10

VR Headset: HTC Vive
    Audio Headset: Razer Kraken Chroma 7.1 via USB into HTC Vive

EDIT: Problem has seem to have been solved by switching from USB 3.1 to usb 2.0. Hope this helps anyone out there with the same issue. Uninstall all the USB drivers, then plug into a 2.0 USB slot and let the drivers install, you should be fine.
    Last edited by Spazem; 01-06-2017 at 10:02 AM. Reason: SOLVED

Awesome, Thanks for your update. I was having the same problem this morning and happened to see this post

Quote Originally Posted by RJ88 View Post
    Awesome, Thanks for your update. I was having the same problem this morning and happened to see this post
    No problem. Glad I could help someone out there =) Good to hear you got it solved too.