Best System on a Budget

If you were on a tight budget, which of the following would you buy today to power a new Vive - and why? Which component is more crucial? The processor or the graphics card? What role does RAM play?

Thanks!

SYSTEM A - $600
    Intel i5 6400
    Nvidia GTX 970 4GB DDR5
    8GB RAM

SYSTEM B - $900
    i5-6400 2.7 - 3.3 GHz - 6M Cache
    VGA MSI GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5
    8 GB RAM

SYSTEM C - $1300
    i7-6700 Quad-Core 3.40GHz - 8MB Cache
    NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 3 GB GDDR5
    16 GB RAM

I like system B. I'm not a hardware expert, but currently I'm using my Vive with an RX 480, an older i5, and 32 GB of standard DDR3 RAM. I haven't had any issues using a somewhat antiquated processor, but I was previously running my Vive on 6 gigs of RAM and it would have issues especially if I had other memory-intensive programs open. The main thing is the graphics card, and a 970 is barely going to be able to handle modern VR and certainly isn't future-proof. The 1060 isn't amazing as well, but it might be a bit better than my 480 which seems to be perfectly adequate, at least for now. Ideally I would recommend system B and maybe consider going with 16 gigs of RAM if you want to be gaming in VR with other applications open, or maybe upgrade to a 1070 if you want to be more future-proof,the i7 in my experience probably isn't going to give you as much bang for your buck.
    Comments posted as plain-colored text are my own and not necessarily endorsed by VRTalk, Comments posted in blue are official Moderator comments.

If your "tight" on a budget, aim for system B. I used the Vive on an old computer and switching from the AMD 7790 2GB to the GTX 1070 8GB made a HUGE difference.