Does anyone else love non-first person PSVR games?

I feel as though I am in the minority, but I have an affinity for PSVR games which are not actually first person games. I know this defeats the purpose of virtual reality to a certain degree, but side scrollers and top down perspective games have really been tickling my pickle as of late. I don't think VR just has to be for first person games. We don't actually need to be in the character for VR to work. I think just have the ability to scroll around a world with our head is good enough.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Not a PSVR owner, but I have a particular affinity for what I call the diorama effect (from the photography term) basically games where you play an invisible giant looking over a tiny world. Lucky's Tale is one example of this, pretty bland babby game in terms of its mechanics, but I just find that experience of being able to look all over that world so enjoyable that I play it anyway.
    Comments posted as plain-colored text are my own and not necessarily endorsed by VRTalk, Comments posted in blue are official Moderator comments.

Not a fan really, but some of these types of games can be fun.

I'm not a huge fan, but I think that's because very few developers have focused on making good 3rd person perspective games so far. They too feel 1st person works best in VR, so they aren't putting much focus on creating 3rd person content. Perhaps once things settle down and developers get a chance to review things we will see more content that is good that is not 1st person.