DreadHalls Now Supports Oculus Touch

The Oculus Touch update for Dreadhalls is finally out! You can download it directly from the Oculus Store.
    No need to configure anything to use the Touch controllers. The game will automatically detect them upon launching and switch to hand tracked mode. I recommend starting a new game to see the tutorials for the new mechanics.

This seems like it will definitely making this already frightening game even more scary!

Still one of the best VR horror games out there, hope to see more from the developer in the future. Official Vive support would be nice as well, but the game works fine without it and there's always the risk they would screw up everything by giving it teleport controls.
    Comments posted as plain-colored text are my own and not necessarily endorsed by VRTalk, Comments posted in blue are official Moderator comments.

Was a great game beat it twice cause I ended up getting a Rift personally I did enjoy it a bit more on the Gear VR, hoping to see them either add on or continue the serious.