Bobovr Z4 LG G3 - image quality

Hello
    Ive had Bobovr Z4 since yesterday. My phone is LG G3.
    Ive tried few different qr codes and there is no double vision and generally ok but the image quality seems to be medium, like zoomed in too much.
    Is it the best quality I can get for this price or you can adjust it somehow. The resolution played on the phonn is the highest possible and LG G3 has pretty good screen.

Thanks

Following are some ways to make image quality of your phone better:
    First off, don’t rely on your phone’s default auto mode. Of course, tapping on where you want the phone to focus on will give you a sharper focus on the subject. However, you can improve the overall quality of your images by tweaking the other aspects in an image. Although different phones have different settings, most should be able to let you control the focus, exposure, white balance and ISO.Note that some cameras lock both the exposure and focus together so depending on where you focus, you may change the lighting of your photo. As for white balance, there are four settings to choose from. It is best to match them according to the environment you are shooting to light up your photos better. For more information please check LG G3 Manual.

Hi.
    I need to reply here as it relates to this.
    I dont know if its somwthing I am not aware of or simply my devices limitation but please answer if you can.
    Playing FSX it does not zoom in when I move my head forward to see the buttins in cockpit.
    Is it something you can change or its the limitation of my devices?
    I would be grateful for your advice