Cheating is rife in this game guys!

My wife and i love this game and its part of our everyday lifes. If we go shopping its on in the background and we are always searching for stuff. We go down town every now and again to fill up our bags with potions so we can smash enemy gyms. This is what is great about the game, it gets us outside and walking for miles, its great exercise!
    more: xe tai dongben

What is really destroying the game is people that are using third party software, making the game think its somewhere else when its not! There has been several occasions now where my wife and i have been battling to get into a gyms and there has been other people fighting but there is no one around for a good distance, so we obviously think these people are cheating. We have notice alot of yellow team members in Coventry England with always the same names suddenly appearing in gyms and there is no one around!!! We noticed one blue team member lastnight and one red that did the same. We are 100% sure that these guys are taking over gyms from the comfort of their armchairs! This is the biggest problem the game has!

Tags: toyota fortuner 2017, hd700 đông lạnh
    Last edited by blackcats; 07-18-2017 at 02:34 PM.

I feel you. Because of the cheaters lots of people do not want to play the games anymore. I still remember during the games launch, i can see lots of people going outside for a least 2-3 month. Then the trend is going down

On Pokemon Go theres a hacker in my town, we're all trying to get him banned, I'm messaging anyone who has pokemon go even forums lol, his name is Thorgalito me and my friend we're at 2 diffrent gyms and he attacked us both in seconds after we owned them and he wasnt at any of them and you get to each end of town in 2 seconds >_< even with driving, everyone in our town has reported, anyone I can message, has, so if you can too Please do Thanks!

cheaters are just the trolls of games

You are not allowed to play in my country!
    SiavashZarghaniShiraz
    خرید مبل راحتیCompany