Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There are no doubts that VR, together with augmented reality, will take a great place in our future. It is already happening around us! For instance, that augmented reality can be seen in e-commerce. That is definitely one of the best marketing tools. You can find some useful facts here for your presentation and future research. There is a good video example showing augmented reality in action.

I think VR at its highest end will be location based experiences such as the VOID or Carne Y Arena. These experiences allow for really large, open, custom and highly tailored experiences that you could never experience with consumer/prosumer VR setups. Until Elon Musks' neuralink catches up and allows us to directly interface with the virtual world using our brains, then we're likely looking at a future where the best VR is location based.

Although - tech companies like Neurable are allowing for mind control within virtual worlds which is super super cool.

VR has so many pros and cons as well that it's really hard to say. From one point of view VR is a tool with endless possibilities, but on the other hand we have to remember that people have the inner ear. A friend of mine have motion sickness and she hates VR, because every time she wears he goggles she feels like puking. Virtual reality might make users disoriented, so it's not for everybody, obviously. It is not a problem if it comes to entertainment only. But right now VR is stepping into other industries. E.g. MoreFromVR prepared an engine visualization as a start for design tools in VR. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GccoBADc1ho&t=

WebVR looks like a thumbnail view of a VR experience. Now it's great because there is a need to bridge content between VR and web enabled devices but eventually, let's say a decade from now most will prefer to experience all VR in VR and it'll be accessible too.

The future of VR in my opinion is tied directly to culture. As more and more advancements are made that evolve the UI of content creation, more and more people will seek to make money, have fun and spend time in VR.

Furthermore, I believe that the technology itself will work the brain in such a way to make the switches in our minds that flip from 'dream states', easier to pull. I wouldn't be suprised if 30 years from now most people will experience advanced states of lucid dreaming and dream control. In a world like that where we make money in one world to spend in another, humans will probably think more about what they do with their time in any given world.

The future has incredible potential.

The most important thing is the implementation of VR technology.
    the best