Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quite the list. I do intend on buying a large amount of these, especially some of the more well known launch titles. That said, i've often found indie titles for monitor just as compelling as any of the AAA games available, so I am hopeful the same will be true of VR.
    "It's a fad just like 3DTV" - Uneducated Individual

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kmanmx View Post
    Quite the list. I do intend on buying a large amount of these, especially some of the more well known launch titles. That said, i've often found indie titles for monitor just as compelling as any of the AAA games available, so I am hopeful the same will be true of VR.
    I think even more so for VR now initially at least. Some of the big players are either hesitant to drop a lot of money yet, or they are working on longer term projects (to make sure quality meets their standards).
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

Add The Sweet Escape by Monster VR and Transport by Wevr to the list.

You can add Sightline to the list - http://imgur.com/VJm5co0

I hope sightline is updated. The Chair doesn't seem like it would translate very well into the Vive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard0ftheN0rth View Post
    I hope sightline is updated. The Chair doesn't seem like it would translate very well into the Vive.
    Why not? It wouldn't be as immersive compared to if they went with some sort of standing and walking experience, but it's not going to work any less on the Vive than it did on the DK2.
    Consumer VR Demos map: Share your consumer VR with the world or find somewhere nearby to try out consumer headsets!

Super Moderator
    I have updated the two first posts. The first post now contains a list of all games that myself or someone else felt had enough info of any substance to create a thread for it. The 2nd post contains titles that people have added where I have either been unable to get enough info, felt it was way too early or experimental, or it didn't really fit into the game category. Please have a look and see if any changes should be made, or if there are games either missing all-together or you feel should be in the game list but is currently in the 2nd post
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

Babel: Tower To The Gods [RS][MC]
    Isn't this available on Vive now?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMyVive View Post
    Isn't this available on Vive now?
    Yes, it was released overnight - All game statuses will be updated today - there was a flood of releases (as expected) and that will likely continue throughout the day. I'll have time to update as HTC still didn't bother sending me a tracking note yet

Super Moderator
    I have gone through all titles in the first post, made updates, and most importantly, marked all titles currently available in Bold Text. Planning on updating the second post tomorrow. (need to create some new threads for some of those and move them up to the main post!)