View Poll Results: How Would You Rate This Game?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Worst

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

2 33.33%

3 50.00%

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

[VIVE][RIFT][PSVR] Job Simulator

Job Simulator

Current Status:
    • Launch title for HTC Vive NOW AVAILABLE
    • Launch title for Oculus Touch, shipping in the second half of 2016
    • Launch title for PlayStation VR shipping in 2016

Systems Supported:
    VIVE, RIFT?

Play-Space/Controls:
    • Standing, Room-Scale
    • Motion Controllers

Description:
    Job Simulator is as the name implies a job simulation game, but with a twist. You live in the future where robots do all the work. In order to keep you entertained, computers have created a job simulator to let you try to "job". However, they clearly have a few things wrong.. Created by Owlchemy labs.

Other Facts

Last edited by tosvus; 04-20-2016 at 06:22 AM.
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

On their offical website they state:

Launch title for HTC Vive coming to Steam in April, 2016!
    Launch title for Oculus Touch, shipping in the second half of 2016!
    Launch title for PlayStation VR shipping in 2016!

http://jobsimulatorgame.com/

Super Moderator
    Thanks, I missed that! I will update the post. It appears trusting Steam isn't always the best.
    Last edited by tosvus; 03-19-2016 at 01:27 AM.
    Comments posted in plain text are my own, comments posted as a moderator will be posted in blue.

Man, this game looks so awesome. I was just checking out some really cool videos. There is actually a camera within the game which virtually lets others spectate while you play. This will definitely be a first day purchase once Oculus Touch comes out. I still am a little lost by what the idea of the is, but it looks fun as hell!!

Job Simulator is now available on Steam for $39.99 (36,99€). I think this is probably a fair price. Although I was hoping it would be cheaper, you can tell a ton of work went into the development of the game.

Mike

Super Moderator
    Fixed image and added Steam Link

Super Moderator
    Price lowered to $29.99

I now want the "Make Job Happen" motivator for my office. And the I <3 JOB mug.

(btw, this is a fantastic game. First time I got in the kitchen I completely lost the concept of time and space and returning to my own boring living room was tragic.)

I've found that Job Simulator is the perfect game for your kids. It's really entertaining to just sit there and watch them play, and I haven't found a kid, or an adult for that matter, who doesn't instantly get addicted.

Super Moderator
    Really good game but I found my GTX 970 struggling in the car mechanic scene though. I have since overclocked my card so I should go back and try it again.